Prof. K. L. Mahawar
Dr.Venkatesh Kumar R
The University Grants Commission, New Delhi, has sanctioned the Scheme for Establishment of Centre for Coaching Schemes for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Minorities at Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow in 2002. The aim of the Centre is to Imparting quality education to the students from weaker section of society, particularly SC/ST and Minorities for various competitive Examinations, Spoken English, Personality Development, Communication Skills, General and Scientific Aptitude, Computer Training along with NET/SLET Coaching.
- Library: Centre has its own library consists of 625 books for NET/SLET/JRF and other competitive examinations. Centre also created a facility to borrow books by issuing two library cards from RCP library. This is in addition to University library cards.
- Technical Support: Computer with an Internet connection, Scanner, Xerox machine, Printer, advance teaching aids like LCD and OHP Projector.
- Computer Lab Facility: Recently we have established 20 computers lab for teaching computer practical classes.
- Faculty Position: Centre is inviting excellent faculties from different Universities and esteemed institutes to teach in the centre.
- Conduction of Special lecture classes: Centre is also inviting renowned resource persons who have made a mark in their respective areas of work for delivering Special lectures for preparation of Civil Service and NET Examinations.
- Counselling of the students: Time to time counselling of the students is being conducted for creating awareness about higher education and importance of UGC Merged Schemes.<
- Introducing innovative teaching methods for spoken English and communication skills
- Upgradation of library facilities for the RCP
- Strengthening of infrastructure for the centre