Prof. Gajanan Pandey
Prof. Kaman Singh
- Remarkable Meta Selective C–H Borylation of Sterically Biased and Unbiased Substrates Directed by Electrostatic Interaction", B. Chattopadhyay, J. Chaturvedi, Gajanan Pandey et al., 2021, Nature Chemistry (Communicated, reference number: NCHEM-21010171).
- Efficient Anticarcinogenic Activity of α-Fe2O3 Nanoparticles: In-vitro and Computational Study on Human Renal Carcinoma Cells HEK-293, G. Abbas, K. Bahadur, N. Kumar, A. Shukla, D. Kumar, Gajanan Pandey, Materials Today Communications, 2021 (under review) (IF: 2.678).
- Self-Assembled Carbon Nitride/Cobalt (III) Porphyrin Photocatalyst for Mimicking Natural Photosynthesis, C. Singh, S. Chaubey, P. Singh, K. Sharma, Shambhavi, A. Kumar, R.K. Yadav, D.K. Dwivedi, J.-O. Baeg, U. Kumar, B.C. Yadav, Gajanan Pandey, Diamond & Related Materials, 2020, 101,107648-107653 (IF: 2.699).
- Effect of reaction temperature on shape evolution of palladium nanoparticles and their cytotoxicity against A-549 lung cancer cells, Gulam Abbas, Narendra Kumar, Devesh Kumar, Gajanan Pandey, ACS Omega 2019, 4, 21839−21847 (IF: 2.87).
- Nitrogen donor ligand for capping ZnS quantum dots: a quantum chemical and toxicological insight, V. Pandey, V.K.Tripathi, K.K. Singh, T. Bhatia, N.K. Upadhyay, B. Goyal, Gajanan Pandey, I. Hwang, P. Tandon, RSC Advances (RSC), 2019, 9, 28510–28524 (IF: 3.119).
- Double-Fold Ortho and Remote C–H Bond Activation/Borylation of BINOL: A Unified Strategy for Arylation of BINOL, B. Chattopadhyay, R. Bisht, J. Chaturvedi, Gajanan Pandey, Organic Letters (ACS), 2019, 21, 6476−6480 (IF: 6.555).
- Effect of annealing temperature on structural, optical and photocatalytic properties of α-Fe2O3 nanostructures, S. Singh, G. Hitkari,, Gajanan Pandey, Inorganic and Nano-Metal Chemistry, 2018, 48, 477–485 (IF: 0.780).
- Preparation and Photocatalytic activity of TiO2/PPy/GO for the degradation of Rose Bengal and Victoria Blue dye in visible light in aqueous solution, Azad Kumar, Gajanan Pandey, Desalination and water treatment, 2018, 114, 265-284 (IF: 1.234).
- Photoluminescence behaviour and Visible light photocatalytic degradation of methyl orange using ZnO, ZnO/ZnS and ZnO/ZnS/α-Fe2O3 nanocomposites, G. Hitkari, S. Singh, Gajanan Pandey, Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 2018, 28,1386-1396 (IF: 2.615).
- Achieving High Ortho Selectivity in Aniline C-H Borylations by Modifying Boron Substituents, Milton Smith, R. Bisht, C. Haldar, Gajanan Pandey, J. Dannatt, B. Ghaffari, R. Maleczka, B. Chattopadhyay, ACS Catalysis, 2018, 8, 6216-6223 (IF: 12.350).
- A ternary Fe(ii)-terpyridyl complex-based single platform for reversible multiple-ion recognition, A.K. Singh, Gajanan Pandey, K. Singh, A. Kumar, M. Trivedi, V. Singh, Dalton Transaction (RSC) 2018, 47, 6386-6393 (IF: 4.174).
- Synthesis and characterization of polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP) coated Fe3O4 nanoparticles by chemical co-precipitation method and removal of Congo red dye by adsorption process, S. Singh, G. Hitkari, Gajanan Pandey, International Nano Letters, 2018, 8, 111-121.
- Structural, optical and photocatalytic study of ZnO and ZnO-ZnS synthesized by chemical method, G. Hitkari, S. Singh, Gajanan Pandey, Nanostructures & Nano-objects, 2017, 12 1-9 (IF: 1.113).
- Photocatalytic degradation of Eriochrome Black-T by the Ni:TiO2 Nanocomposites, A. Kumar and Gajanan Pandey, Desalination and Water Treatment, 2017, 71, 406-419 (IF: 1.234).
- Nucleation temperature-controlled synthesis and in vitro toxicity evaluation of L-gjjmgtuhnMn:ZnS quantum dots for intracellular imaging, V. Pandey, Gajanan Pandey, V.K. Tripathi, S.Yadav and M.K.R. Mudiam, Luminescence, 2016, 31, 341-347(IF: 1.855).
- Removal of Cd (II) and Cu(II) from aqueous solution using Bengal Gram Husk as a biosorbent, Gajanan Pandey, Desalination and Water Treatment, 2016, 57, 7270-7279 (IF: 1.234).
- Optical sensing of 3-phenoxybenzoic acid as a pyrethroid pesticides exposure marker by surface imprinting polymer capped on Mn-doped ZnS quantum dots, V. Pandey, A. Chauhan, Gajanan Pandey, M.K.R.Mudiam, Analytical Chemistry Research, 2015, 5, 21-27 (IF: 1.097).
- Effect of Gd3+ doping and reaction temperature on structural and optical properties of CdS nanoparticles, Gajanan Pandey, S. Dixit, A.K. Shrivastava, Materials Science & Engg. B 2015, 200, 59-66 (IF: 4.706).
- Role of solution pH and SDS on shape evolution of PbS hexagonal disk and star/flower shaped nanocrystals in aqueous media, Gajanan Pandey, S. Shrivastav, H.K. Sharma, Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures, 2014, 26, 386–392 (IF: 3.570).
- Role of additives; Sodium Dodecyl Sulphate and Manganese Chloride on morphology of Zn1-xMnxO nanoparticles and their Photoluminescence properties, Gajanan Pandey, S. Dixit, A.K. Shrivastava, Materials Chemistry and Physics 2014; 147(3) 423–432 (IF: 3.408).
- Fe-EBT chelate complex: a novel mean for growth of α-FeOOH and γ-Fe2O3 nanostructures, Gajanan Pandey, Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters), 2014, 27, 1127-1133 (IF: 2.090).
- Synthesis, characterization and optical properties determination of millerite NiS nanorods, GajananPandey, Physica E Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures, 2012, 1657-1661 (IF: 3.570).
- Growth mechanism and optical properties determination of CdS nanostructures. Gajanan Pandey, S. Dixit, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2011, 115, 17633–17642 (IF: 4.309).
- γ-MnSnano and micro architectures: Synthesis, characterization and optical properties. Gajanan Pandey, H.K. Sharma, S.K. Srivastava, R.K. Kotnala, Materials Research Bulletin, 2011, 46 1804–1810 (IF: 4.019).
Dr. Anjani K Tiwari
- Kaman Singh, Ashok Kumar (2020), Physicochemical aspects for the binding mechanism of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose onto mesoporous granular fine quartz its aqueous solutions, Sep. Sci. Technol., Accepted.
- Kaman Singh, Ashok Kumar (2020), Physicochemical aspects for the binding mechanism of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose onto mesoporous tea waste carbon from its aqueous solutions, J.Dispers. Sci. Technol., Accepted.
- Kaman Singh, Ashok Kumar, Sarvesh Kumar Pandey, Shikha Awasthi, SatyaPrakash Gupta, Prashant Mishra (2020), Interpretation of adsorption behaviour of carboxymethyl cellulose onto functionalized accurel polymeric surface,Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 59(43), 19102–19116.
- Kaman Singh, Ashok Kumar, Prashant Mishra Satya Prakash Gupta, (2020), Binding aspects of carboxymethyl cellulose onto polymeric surface from its aqueous solutions.J. Dispers. Sci. Technol., Accepted.
- Kaman Singh, RamBharose, Sudhir KumarVerma (2020), Isolation of sugarcane amino acids from aqueous solution by ARHA, Mat. Today Proceed. 26 (2), 1037-1045.
- Rayees A. Bhata, D. Kumar, Kaman Singh, Anurag Srivastava, Md Shahzad Khan, Manzoor A. Malla, Javeed A. Ganie, Muzzaffar A. Mir (2020), Synthesis and spectral characterization of Zn(II) complex of S-benzyl-β-N-[3-(4-hydroxy-3-methoxy-phenylallylidene)]dithiocarbazate: An approach to antibacterial, thermal studies and DFT calculations. J. Mol. Struct., 1199(1), 126877.
- Swati Singh, Utkarsh Kumar, B.C.Yadav, KuldeepKumar, Ravi KantTripathi, Kaman Singh (2019) Development of scattering based glucose sensor using hydrothermally synthesized cuprous oxide nanoparticles,Results Phys., 15 (12),102772.
- RohitSingh, GabrieleKociok-Köhn, Kaman Singh, Sarvesh Kumar Pandey Larisa Singh (2019), Influence of ligand coordination, solvent, and non-covalent interaction on the structural outcomes in coordination polymers with direct Cd(II)-alkanesulfonate bonds: A combined experimental and computational study, 280 (12), 120992.
- Kaman Singh, Ashok Kumar, Shikha Awasthi, Sarvesh Kumar Pandey, PrashantMishra (2019) Adsorption mechanism of carboxymethyl cellulose onto mesoporous mustard carbon: Experimental and theoretical aspects. Colloids Surf. A Physicochem. Eng. Asp.,581 (11), 123786.
- Kaman Singh, Ajay Kumar (2019), Kinetics of complex formation of Fe(III) with caffeic acid: Experimental and theoretical study. SpectrochimActa A,211(3), 148-153.
- Dr.Rohit Singh, Dr. Kaman Singh, Dr.Sarvesh Kumar Pandey, A computational scrutiny on the stability, structure, and electronic features of alkanesulfonate based zincate salts with varying countercations,ChemistrySelect, (3(46), 13048-13056.
- Kaman Singh, Satya Prakash Gupta, Ashok Kumar, Ajay Kumar (2019), The effect of high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) on the kinetics of crystallization of sucrose: Elimination of latent period.UltrasonSonochem,52, (4), 19-24.
- Kaman Singh, Ajay Kumar (2018), Kinetics of complex formation of Fe(III) with syringic acid: Experimental and theoretical study.Food Chem. 265, (11) 2018, 96-100.
- Alok Kumar Singh, Gajanan Pandey, Kaman Singh, Abhinav Kumar, Manoj Trivedi, Singh, (2018) A ternary Fe(II)-terpyridyl complex-based single platform for reversible multiple-ion recognition.Dalton Trans., 47, 6386-6393.
- Kaman Singh, ManishaGautam (2017) Development of inexpensive biosorbents from the deoiled mustard cake for effective removal of As(V) and Pb(II) ions from their aqueous solutions.J. Environ. Chem. Eng.5, (5), 4728-4741.
- Kaman Singh, Amar Deep (2017), Sweet way to produce fullerenes, J. Sci. Ind. Res. 76(6), 347-350.
- Kaman Singh, BhuwanChandra, Lydia Rhyman, PonnaduraiRamasami (2016), Effective adsorption of pyridine onto mesoporous silica derived from PAMC: Theoretical and experimental study, J.Env. Chem. Eng. 4(1), 1383-1392.
- Kaman Singh, ManishaGautam, Bhuwan Chandra, Ajay Kumar (2016),Removal of Pb(II) from its aqueous solution by activated carbon derived from BalramKhia (Kigelia Africana).Desalin. Water Treat. 57(51), 24487-24497.
- Kaman Singh, Bhuwan Chandra, SatyaPrkash Gupta (2016), Reducing viscosity of molasses and massecuite with pulsed magnetic field (PMF). Int. Sugar J. 118 (1408), 26-28.
1- Pooja, Deepika Singh, Swati Aggarwal, Vinay Kumar Singh, Ramendra Pratap, Anil Kumar Mishra, Anjani Kumar Tiwari, ‘Lanthanide (Ln3+) complexes of bifunctional chelate: Synthesis, physicochemical study and interaction with human serum albumin (HSA)’, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2021, 244, 118808, ISBN No. 1386-1425,
2- Raunak Varshney, Puja P. Hazari, Anjani K Tiwari, Rashi Mathur, Aruna Kaushik, Meenakshi Saklani, Sweta Singh, Ankur Kaul, Roger Stromberg, Anil K. Mishra, ‘Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Modified Laminin Peptide (N2S2 - KDP) with enhanced affinity for Neuronal Growth and Targeted Molecular Imaging (SPECT)’, Bioorganic Chemistry, 2020, 104516, ISBN No. 0045-2068.
3- Raunak Varshney, Ajay Chitkara, Meenakshi Saklani, Amritjyot Kaur, Rashi Mathur, Anjani Tiwari, Baljinder Singh, Anil K Mishra,‘Targeting Bombesin Peptide Receptors for Cancer Imaging: Perspective in Prostate, Lung and Breast Cancer’, Bioorganic Chemistry, 2020, 104516, ISBN No. 1386-1425.
4- Mohd. Faheem, Anjani K. Tiwari, Vinay K. Singh*, ‘A Review on Modern Synthetic Route fothe Construction of 1, 3-Diazanaphthalene Moiety’ Current Organic Chemistry, 2020, 24, 1108-1138 ISSN (Online): 1875-5348.
5- Mohd Faheem, Anjali Rathaur, Apoorva Pandey, Vinay Kumar Singh, Anjani K Tiwari, ‘A Review on the Modern Synthetic Approach of Benzimidazole Candidate, Chemistry Select, 2020, 5, 3981-3994, Online ISSN:2365-6549.
6- Anjani Kumar Tiwari, Yiding Zhang, Tomoteru Yamasaki, Neelam Kumari, Masayuki Fujinaga, Wakana Mori, Akiko Hatori, Nobuki Nengaki, Anil Kumar Mishra, Hong Zhang, Ming-Rong Zhang, ‘Radiosynthesis and evaluation of acetamidobenzoxazolone based radioligand [11C] N′-MPB for visualization of 18 kDa TSPO in brain,’ New Journal of Chemistry, 2020, 44, 7912-7922, ISSN 1369-9261.
7- P. Srivastava, P. Kumar & Anjani Kumar Tiwari, ‘Design, Synthesis, and In Silico Evaluation of Methyl 2-(2-(5-Bromo/chloro-2-oxobenzoxazol-3(2H)-yl)-acetamido)-3-phenylpropanoate for TSPO Targeting, Radiochemistry 2020, 62, 107–118. ISSN 9780128136430
8- Nidhi Chadha, Dushyant Singh, Marilyn D Milton, Gauri Mishra, Joseph Daniel, Anil K Mishra, Anjani K Tiwari, ‘Computational prediction of interaction and pharmacokinetics profile study for polyamino-polycarboxylic ligands on binding with human serum albumin,’ New Journal of Chemistry,’ 2020, 44, 2907-2918, ISSN 1369-9261.
9- Anupriya Adhikari, Anjani K Tiwari, Abha Shukla, Anil K Mishra, Anupama Datta, ‘Synthesis and Preclinical Evaluation of Radioligand, 99mTc‐DO3A‐Et‐RPAR for Imaging NRP‐1 Specific Tumor,’ Chemistry Select, 2019, 4, 12950-12954, ISSN 1369-9261.
10- P Srivastava, D Kakkar, P Kumar, AK Tiwari,’ Modified benzoxazolone (ABO‐AA) based single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) probes for 18 kDa translocator protein,’ Drug development research 80,6, 741-749, ISSN 1098-2299
11- Pooja Srivastava, Neelam Kumari, Dipti Kakkar, Ankur Kaul, Pravir Kumar, Anjani K Tiwari, ‘Comparative evaluation of 99m Tc-MBIP-X/11 [C] MBMP for visualization of 18 kDa translocator protein’, New Journal of Chemistry, 2019,43, 11288-11295.
12- AK Tiwari, N Kumari, AK Mishra,’ Evaluation Of Arylpiperazinyl Derivatised Benzoxazolone And Benzothiazolone For 5-HT7 Expression In Brain,’ European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging, 2018, 45, S671-S671.
13- Kanchan Chauhan, Anjani K Tiwari, Nidhi Chadha, Ankur Kaul, Ajai Kumar Singh, Anupama Datta, ‘Chalcone Based Homodimeric PET Agent, 11C-(Chal)2DEA-Me, for Beta Amyloid Imaging: Synthesis and Bioevaluation’ , Molecular pharmaceutics, 2018, 15, 1515-1525.
14- Shivani Singh, Sweta Singh, Anjani Kumar Tiwari, Rakesh Kumar Sharma, Rashi Mathur, Ankur Kaul, ‘A Novel 18F Labelled Imidazo-oxazolopyridine Derivative as β-Amyloid Imaging Agent: Synthesis and Preliminary Evaluation,’ Asian Journal of Chemistry, 2018, 30, 183-190.
15- Mallika Pathak, Himanshu Ojha, Anjani K Tiwari, Deepti Sharma, Manisha Saini, Rita Kakkar, ‘Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of antimalarial activity of new derivatives of 2, 4, 6-s-triazine,’ Chemistry Central Journal, 2017, 11, 1-11.
16- N Kumari, S Bhagat, AK Tiwari, ‘Evaluation of benzoxazolone based TSPO selective PET radiotracer to access microglial activation in ishemic rat brain,’ European Journal Of Nuclear Medicine And Molecular Imaging, 2017, 44, S533-S533.
17- AK Tiwari,’ Evaluation of arylpiperazinyl analogues as PET radioligand for 5HT7, ‘ European Journal Of Nuclear Medicine And Molecular Imaging’, 2017, 44, S534-S535.
18- Neelam Kumari, Nidhi Chadha, Pooja Srivastava, Lokesh Chandra Mishra, Sunita Bhagat, Anil K Mishra, Anjani K Tiwari, ‘Modified benzoxazolone derivative as 18‐kD a TSPO ligand,’ Chemical biology & drug design 2017, 90, 511-519.
19- Swati Aggarwal, Deepa Sinha, Anjani Kumar Tiwari, Pooja Pooja, Ankur Kaul, Gurmeet Singh, Anil Kumar Mishra. Studies for development of novel quinazolinones: new biomarker for EGFR. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2015, 143, 309-318 ( ISSN No.: 1386-1425) impact factor- 3.232
20- Anjani K Tiwari, Masayuki Fujinaga, Katsushi Kumata, Yoko Shimoda, Joji Yui, Tomoteru Yamasaki, Lin Xie, Akiko Hatori, Masanao Ogawa, Kazunori Kawamura, Ming-Rong Zhang. Synthesis and evaluation of two novel F-18-labeled acetamidobenzoxazolone radioligands for PET imaging of translocator protein (18 kDa). journal of labelled compounds & radiopharmaceuticals, 2015, 58, S154-S154.
21- Nidhi Chadha, Anjani K Tiwari, Vikas Kumar, Sangeeta Lal, Marilyn D Milton, Anil K Mishra. Oxime-dipeptides as anticholinesterase, reactivator of phosphonylated-serine of AChE catalytic triad: probing the mechanistic insight by MM-GBSA, dynamics simulations and DFT …. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. 2015, 33, 978-990
22- Nidhi Chadha, Anjani K Tiwari, Vikas Kumar, Marilyn D Milton, Anil K Mishra. In silico thermodynamics stability change analysis involved in BH4 responsive mutations in phenylalanine hydroxylase: QM/MM and MD simulations analysis. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. 2015, 33, 573-583
23- Nisha Saini, Raunak Varshney, Anjani K Tiwari, Ankur Kaul, MPS Ishar, Anil K Mishra. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of coumarin coupled nitroimidazoles as potential imaging agents. RSC advances. 2015, 5, 97102-97112 (ISSN 2046-2069)
24- Ankur Kaul, Anjani K Tiwari, Raunak Varshney, Anil K Mishra. Synthesis, in silico screening and preclinical evaluation studies of a hexapeptide analogue for its antimicrobial efficacy. RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 97180-97186 (ISSN 2046-2069)
25- Raunak Varshney, Sweta Singh, Anjani K Tiwari, Rashi Mathur, Shivani Singh, Puja Panwar, Neelam Yadav, Krishna Chutani, B Singh, Anil K Mishra. Comparison of BTSE-RGD with DOTA-RGD as a potential imaging agent for tumors. RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 54439-54445 (ISSN 2046-2069)
26- Anjani K Tiwari, Joji Yui, Yiding Zhang, Masayuki Fujinaga, Tomoteru Yamasaki, Lin Xie, Yoko Shimoda, Katsushi Kumata, Akiko Hatori, Ming-Rong Zhang. [18 F] FPBMP:–a potential new positron emission tomography radioligand for imaging of translocator protein (18 kDa) in peripheral organs of rats. RSC advances, 2015, 5, 101447-101454 (ISSN No. 41977-41984)
27- AK Tiwari, J Yui, S Aggarwal, T Yamasaki, L Xie, N Chadha, Y Zhang, M Fujinaga, Y Shimoda, K Kumata, AK Mishra, M Ogawa, M-R Zhang. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of small molecule-based PET radioligands for the 5-hydroxytryptamine 7 receptor. RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 19752-19759 ( ISSN No. 19752-19759)
28- Sweta Singh, Anjani K Tiwari, Raunak Varshney, Rashi Mathur, Puja P Hazari, B Singh, Anil K Mishra. Evaluation of methionine and tryptophan derivatised vehicles: Met-ac-TE3A/Trp-ac-TE3A for tumor imaging. RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 41977-41984 ( ISSN No. 19752-19759)
29- S Aggarwal, AK Tiwari, V Kumar, R Pratap, G Singh, AK Mishra. Novel pyridinium oximes: Synthesis, molecular docking and in vitro reactivation studies. RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 23471-23480 ( ISSN No. 19752-19759)
30- Sandhya Rangaswamy, Raunak Varshney, Anjani K Tiwari, Swarndeep K Sethi, BS Hemanth kumar, Himanshu Ojha, Sandeep Kaur‐Ghumaan, Anil K Mishra. Gd (III)‐DO3A‐SBMPP: An Effort to Develop the MRI Contrast Agent with Enhanced Relaxivity. ChemistrySelect, 2016, 1, 6206-6211 (ISSN)
31- Sweta Singh, Anjani K Tiwari, Raunak Varshney, R Mathur, Gauri Shukla, N Bag, B Singh, Anil K Mishra. Comparative evaluation of Bis (thiosemicarbazone)-Biotin and Met-ac-TE3A for tumor imaging. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2016, 153, 566-571 (( ISSN No.: 1386-1425)
32- Raunak Varshney, Swarndeep K Sethi, Sandhya Rangaswamy, Anjani K Tiwari, Marilyn D Milton, Senthil Kumaran, Anil K Mishra. Design, synthesis and relaxation studies of triazole linked gadolinium (III)–DO3A-BT-bistriazaspirodecanone as a potential MRI contrast agent. New Journal of Chemistry, 2016, 40, 5846-5854
33- Anupriya Adhikari, Neelam Kumari, Manish Adhikari, Nitin Kumar, Anjani K Tiwari, Abha Shukla, Anil K Mishra, Anupama Datta. Zinc complex of tryptophan appended 1, 4, 7, 10-tetraazacyclododecane as potential anticancer agent: Synthesis and evaluation. Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry, 2017, 25, 3483-3490 (ISSN: 0968-0896 ).
34- Shweta Dumoga, Yogesh Rai, Anant Narayan Bhatt, Anjani Kumar Tiwari, Surendra Singh, Anil K Mishra, Dipti Kakkar. Block copolymer based nanoparticles for Theranostic intervention of cervical Cancer: Synthesis, pharmacokinetics, and in vitro/in vivo evaluation in HeLa xenograft models. ACS applied materials & interfaces. 2017, 9, 22195-22211.
Dr. Jyoti Pandey
1. Akhilesh Kumar Shukla, Manoj Kumar Shrivash, Anwesh Pandey, Jyoti Pandey, Synthesis, In vitro and computational studies of novel glycosyl-1, 2, 3-1H-triazolyl methyl benzamide derivatives as potential α-glucosidase inhibitory activity, Bioorg. Chem., 2021, XX, XX (IF 4.831)
2. Akhilesh Kumar Shukla, Aniruddh Prasad Chaudhary, Jyoti Pandey, Synthesis, spectral analysis, molecular docking and DFT studies of 3-(2, 6-dichlorophenyl)-acrylamide and its dimer through QTAIM approach, Heliyon, 2020, 6, e05016 (IF 1.650).
3. Manoj Kumar Shrivash, Shilipi Singh, Akhilesh Kumar Shukla, Suaib Luqman, Jyoti Pandey, Krishna Misra, Water mediated procedure for preparation of stereoselective oximes as inhibitors of MRCK kinase, J. Mol. Struct., 2020, 1220, 128699 (IF 2.463).
4. Deepak Kumar, Jyoti Pandey, Nida Khan, Pramendra Kumar, Patit P Kundu, Synthesize and characterization of binary grafted psyllium for removing toxic mercury (II) ions from aqueous solution, Mater. Sci. Eng., C, 2019, 104, 109900 (IF 5.88)
5. Deepak Kumar, Vinit Raj, Abhishek Verma, Pramendra Kumar, Jyoti Pandey, Novel binary grafted chitosan nanocarrier for sustained release of curcumin, Int. J. Biol. Macromol., 2019, 131, 184-191 (IF 5.162).
6. Akhilesh Kumar Shukla, Hamidullah, Manoj Kumar Shrivash, Vishwa Deepak Tripathi, Rituraj Konwar, Jyoti Pandey, Identification of N-Hydroxycinnamamide analogues and their bio-evaluation against breast cancer cell lines, Biomed. Phamacother., 2018, 107, 475-483 (IF 4.545)
7. Manoj Kumar Shrivash, Sonali Mishra, Upma Narain, Jyoti Pandey, Krishna Misra, In-silico designing, chemical synthesis, characterization and in-vitro assessment of antibacterial properties of some analogues of curcumin, Microb. Pathog., 2018, 123, 89-97 (IF 2.914)
8. Deepak Kumar, Pramendra Kumar, Jyoti Pandey, Binary grafted chitosan film: Synthesis, characterization, antibacterial activity and prospects for food packaging, Int. J. Biol. Macromol., 2018, 115, 341-348 (IF 5.162)
9. Deepak Kumar, Jyoti Pandey, Pramendra Kumar, Microwave assisted synthesis of binary grafted psyllium and its utility in anticancer formulation, Carbohydr. Polym., 2018, 179, 408-414 (IF 7.182)
10. Deepak Kumar, Jyoti Pandey, Pramendra Kumar, Synthesis and characterization of modified chitosan via microwave route for novel antibacterial application, Int. J. Biol. Macromol., 2018, 107, 1388-1394 (IF 5.162)
11. Manoj Dhameja, Jyoti Pandey, Bestmann–Ohira Reagent: A Convenient and Promising Reagent in the Chemical World Asian J. Org. Chem., 2018, 7, 1502 – 1523 (IF 3.130)
12. Abhishek Verma, Jyoti Pandey, Sheila Srivastava, Iridium(III) Catalyzed Oxidation of Leucine by Chloramine-T in Acidic Medium: A Kinetic and Mechanistic Study. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., India, Sect. A Phys. Sci., 2017, 87, 163–170 (IF 0.754)
13. Manoj Kumar Shrivash, Kuruba Adeppa, Rohit Singh, Jyoti Pandey, Krishna Mishra, A Novel, Efficient and Multigram Scale Synthesis of S-Alkyl thiocarbamates via Newman Kwart Rearrangement. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., India, Sect. A Phys. Sci., 2017 87, 189–193 (IF 0.754)
14. Vaijinath Mane, Jyoti Pandey, Narasihmam Ayyagari, Chandan Dey, Raju Kale, Irishi N. N. Namboothiri, Synthesis of hydrazinoheterocycles from Morita–Baylis–Hillman adducts of nitroalkenes with azodicarboxylates, Org. Biomol. Chem., 2016, 14, 2427-2438 (IF 3.412)
15. Abhishek Verma, Jyoti Pandey, Reena Patela, Sheila Srivastava, Kinetic and Thermodynamic study for the oxidation of leucine by perchloric acid solution of chloramine-T in presence of Ir (III) in its nano concentration range as homogeneous catalyst, World J. Pharm. Pharm. Sci., 2016, 5, 687700 (IF 7.632)
16. Abhishek Verma, Jyoti Pandey, Sheila Srivastava, Kinetic and Mechanistic Study of Oxidation of L-Alanine by Acidic Solution of Chloramine-T in Presence of ChloroComplex of Ir(III) as Homogeneous Catalyst, Cana. Chem. Tran., 2016, 4, 1-16 (IF XX)
17. Nidhi Shrivastava, Jeetendra K Nag, Jyoti Pandey, Rama Pati Tripathi, Priyanka Shah, Mohammad Imran Siddiqi, Shailja Misra-Bhattacharya, Homology modeling of NAD+-dependent DNA ligase of the Wolbachia endosymbiont of Brugia malayi and its drug target potential using dispiro-cycloalkanones, Antimicrob. Agents Chemother., 2015, 59, 3736-47
18. Jyoti Pandey, Sumit Gupta, Biopastic need for the future, Int. J. Eng. Tech. Sci. Res., 2015, 2, 23-35
Dr. Preeti Gupta
1. Manoj Dhameja, Hariom Kumar, Preeti Gupta, Chiral Fused 1,2,3-Triazoles: A Synthetic Overview, Asian J. Org. Chem., 2020, 9, 721-748. (ISSN: 2193-5815)
2. Manoj Dhameja, Preeti Gupta, Synthetic heterocyclic candidates as promising -glucosidase inhibitors: An overview, Eur. J. Med. Med., 2019, 176, 343-377. (ISSN:0223-5234)
3. Jyotsana Singh, Ritesh Singh, Preeti Gupta, Smita Rai, Asha Ganesher, Preethi Badrinarayan, Garikapati Narahari Sastry, Rituraj Konwar, Gautam Panda, Targeting progesterone metabolism in breast cancer with L-proline derived new 14-azasteroids, Bioorg. Med. Chem., 2017, 25, 4452-4463. (ISSN:0968-0896).
Dr. Jawahar Lal Jat
1. Stereoselective Oxidative Rearrangement of Disubstituted Unactivated Alkenes Using Hypervalent Iodine(III) Reagent. Chandra Bhan Pandey, Tazeen Azaz, Ram Subhawan Verma, Monika Mishra, Jawahar L. Jat, Bhoopendra Tiwari. J. Org. Chem. 2020, 85, 15, 10175–1018. (I.F. 4.4).
2. Zinc(II)-Catalyzed Synthesis of Secondary Amides from Ketones via Beckmann Rearrangement Using Hydroxylamine-O-sulfonic Acid in Aqueous Media. Verma, Saumya; Kumar, Puneet; Khatana, Anil K.; Chandra, Dinesh; Yadav, Ajay K.; Tiwari, Bhoopendra; Jat, Jawahar L. Synthesis (Just Accepted), 2020, 52 (21), 3272-3276., DOI: 10.1055/s-0040-1707809, (I.F. 2.7).
3. Direct synthesis of secondary amides from ketones through Beckmann rearrangement using O-(mesitylsulfonyl)hydroxylamine. Dinesh Chandra, Saumya Verma, Chandra Bhan Pandey, Ajay K.Yadav, PuneetKumar, BhoopendraTiwari, Jawahar L.Jat. Tetrahedron Letter, 2020, 61(18), 151822. (I.F. 2.3).
4. Cu(OTf)2-Catalyzed Beckmann Rearrangement of Ketones Using Hydroxylamine-O-sulfonic Acid (HOSA). Munnuri, Sailu; Verma, Saumya; Chandra, Dinesh; Anugu, Raghunath Reddy; Falck, John R.; Jat, Jawahar L. Synthesis, 2019, 51(19), 3709-3714. (I.F. 2.7).
>5. Isomerization of Epoxide. Jawahar L. Jat, Ganesh Kumar Adv. Syn. & Cat., 2019, 361(19), 4426-4441. (I.F. 5.2).
6. Current scenario of artemisinin and its analogues for antimalarial activity. Akriti Kumari, Manvika Karnatak, Davinder Singh, Ravi shankar, Jawahar L. Jat, Siddharth Sharma, Dinesh Yadav, Rahul Srivastava, Ved Prakash Verma. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2019, 163, 804-829. (I.F. 4.8).
7. Direct N-H/N-Me Aziridination of Unactivated Olefins Using O-(Sulfonyl)hydroxylamines as Aminating Agents. Shekh Sabir, Chandra Bhan Pandey, Ajay K. Yadav, Bhoopendra Tiwari*, and Jawahar L. Jat* J. Org. Chem., 2018, 83 (19), pp 12255–12260. (I.F. 4.8).
8. O-Substituted hydroxyl amine reagents: an overview of recent synthetic advances. Shekh Sabir, Ganesh Kumar and Jawahar L. Jat*.Org. Biomol. Chem., 2018, 16, 3314. (I.F. 3.56).
9. Aziridine Ring Opening: An Overview of Sustainable Methods. Shekh Sabir, Ganesh Kumar, Ved Prakash Verma, and Jawahar L. Jat*. Chemistry Select 2018, 3, 3702. (I.F. = 1.5).
10. Unprotected Aziridines: A Synthetic Overview. Shekh Sabir, Ganesh Kumar, and Jawahar L. Jat*. Asian J. Org. Chem. 2017, 6, 782-793. (I.F. = 2.8).
Prof. Kaman Singh
1. *Uttar Pradesh Ratan Presented by Shri RamdasAthawale, Hon’ble State Minister for Social Justice & Empowerment, GoI at 40th Annual All India Conference of Intellectuals, Nainital-2019
2. *Uttrakahand Gaurav Samman by Honorable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and UttrakhandMahapraisad Lucknow-2018
3. *INSA-Visiting Scientist, Indian National Science Academy INSA, India-2018.
Dr. Anjani K Tiwari
1. Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) fellow (Invited Professor), 2014-15
2. MEXT Fellow , 2016
3. International Biomedical Fellow, Department of Health Research (DHR), Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) 2015-16
4. Visiting Researcher, PET & BNCT Group , Osaka University, 2017-18
5. Visiting Professor, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, Chiba, Japan, 2018-22
6. Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) fellow (Bridge Fellow Professor), 2019
7. Visiting Professor, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, Chiba, Japan, 2018-22
8. International travel award Okinawa, Japan 2018(ITS-DST)/P>
9. International travel award Greece 2019 (DBT/ICMR)
Dr. Jawahar Lal Jat
1. Got the best oral presentation award at Virtual International Conference on Chemical Sciences in Sustainable Technology and Development (IC2S2TD-2020), organized by S. V. N. I. T., Surat and Chung-Ang Univertcity, Seoul, South Korea held from 1-3 Dec. 2020.
Invited Lectures / Abstract / Oral Presentation
Invited Lectures / Abstract / Oral Presentation
Recharch Associate (Dr. R.A Bhatt)
Recharch Associate (Dr. M. Rizvi)