Library provides several services to its user community given as under
Central Library Intranet
- Reprography or Xeroxing: Library provides Xerox facilities in the library premises on a nominal cost of Rs.0.50/ page.
- Document Delivery Services (DDS): Library provided printed copy of articles which is requested by the users under DDS.
- New Arrival: Library opened a section for display of the new arrival books.
- Hindi Prakosth: Library also extended its services in the form of Hindi Prakosth by which use of Hindi collection of books encouraged
- Circulation: Registered members can borrow and return books from circulation counter during circulation hours.
- Reading Room Facility: Library provides reading room facility to its users from 08:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Remote Access Facility: Registered users can access all the subscribed online resources remotely i.e. from home, out of campus and out of India also through internet by single window platform bbau.remotexs.in using their ID/Email and Password.