Grievance Redressal Cell

Students’ Grievance Redressal Cell

Ms. Rajshree

Students’ Grievance Redressal Cell is functioning in our University in the Department of Information Technology, Administrative Block with Mrs. Raj Shree, Assistant Professor, Department of Information Technology, as the Nodal officer. Students having any Grievance on Academic matters may contact the Nodal Officer in person or submit your grievance email to Your grievance will be redressed as earlier as possible based on the nature of the issue.