||No. of Seat
||2 Years minimum
||2 Years minimum
||3 Years minimum
||As per UGC norms
Placement Prospects :-
- Ms. Malti- Ph. D. Scholar – Participation at Inter University level
1-Anveshan – North Zone finals (2nd prize)
2- Anveshan- National level (Participation)
- Aakirti Agarwal - M. Pharm. (Pharmacology) –National Elocution competition (U.P. State level)
- Ankita (2nd Year) stood 1st in state round of the National Elocution Competition organized by Indian Pharmaceutical Association.
- Amrendra Kumar’s (1st Year) abstract published in “Recent advances in Pharmaceutical Sciences”held at RGIT, Kanpur.
- National Pharmacy Week 2011, was celebrated with great enthusiasm.
- Giving back to society- entertainment and refreshment program was organized by the students for “Cheshire: The Old Age Home”, South City, Lucknow.
- 22 students out of 26 are GPAT/GATE qualified in the first year M.Pharm. Most of the students of pharmacy are recipients of scholarships/student fellowships for theirM.Pharm education.
The Pharmaceutical industry is a recession Proof industry as medicines shall be required till the time that humanity exists. Apart from the Pharmaceutical industry, our students are placed in Contract Research Organization (CROs), Clinical Research Organizations, Research Institutes, Food & Drug Administration, Hospitals, Industrial Pharmacy (research and development, manufacturing and production, analysis and testing, documentation), Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing, Drug Regulatory Affairs and Intellectual Property Rights, Academic Teaching and Research, Retail and Drug Stores, Consultant Pharmacy, Armed Services and Medical Writing. Although the first batch passed out only in 2012, we have students who are pursuing PhD programs, research fellowships, and postdoctoral opportunities in India as well as abroad
- Students exposed to instruments like FTIR, SEM, FPLC, HPLC, UV-VIS, GC, Particle Size Analyser etc.
- Invited speakers deliver lectures from time to time
- Regular seminars, conferences and presentations
PHARMACY COUNCIL OF INDIA (SIF-E)
Standard Inspection Form-E (SIF-E) for M.Pharm course
Click here to Download form: Download Form