Placement Prospects :-
- Ankita (2nd Year) stood 1st in state round of the National Elocution Competition organized by Indian Pharmaceutical Association.
- Amrendra Kumar’s (1st Year) abstract published in “Recent advances in Pharmaceutical Sciences”held at RGIT, Kanpur.
- National Pharmacy Week 2011, was celebrated with great enthusiasm.
- Giving back to society- entertainment and refreshment program was organized by the students for “Cheshire: The Old Age Home”, South City, Lucknow.
- 22 students out of 26 are GPAT/GATE qualified in the first year M.Pharm. Most of the students of pharmacy are recipients of scholarships/student fellowships for theirM.Pharm education.
The Pharmaceutical industry is a recession Proof industry as medicines shall be required till the time that humanity exists. Apart from the Pharmaceutical industry, opportunities also exist in Contract Research Organization (CROS), Clinical Research Organizations, Research Institutes, Food & Drug Administration, Hospitals, Industrial Pharmacy (research and development, manufacturing and production, analysis and testing, documentation), Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing, Drug Regulatory Affairs and Intellectual Property Rights, Academic Teaching and Research, Retail and Drug Stores, Consultant Pharmacy, Armed Services and Medical Writing.
Apart from this, there are myriad opportunities including PhD programs, research fellowships, and postdoctoral opportunities in India as well as abroad.
- Workshop on HPTLC organized
- Regular seminars and presentations
- Students exposed to : FTIR, SEM, FPLC, HPLC, UV-VIS