Vision and Mission
The Vision of the University is, “To be a dynamic, creative and competitive Centre of Excellence in advanced knowledge, especially relevant for the development of the nation and of the socially, educationally and economically marginalized sections of the people”.
In the coming year, BBAU will be taking up a range of other activities designed to further preserve our environment; provide learning experiences surpassing cultured linguistic and geographical boundaries making our socially and ethically responsible global citizens. The university has designed a road map to achieve excellence, in making learner centre education through collaborations, and rigorous training promising employability for our graduates the strategic initiatives of Universities includes major focus on emerging global educational trends fair and sustainable human development and creation of knowledge base society which is ready to face the unforeseen challenges of tomorrow’s world. The University also plans to own a radio station for the dissemination of community oriented information, education and knowledge.
New initiatives undertaken by the University are towards improving infrastructure, campus development, the welfare of the faculty and student empowerment of women and weaker sections, creation of sports, health and other facilities, establishing new hostels for student, initiating innovation in academic and extra-curricular activities. The University is making serious efforts to attract the students from other countries. In this direction, an International student cell has been created which will work exclusively for the international students and
their Hassel free admission. A post of Dean R&D has been created to promote collaboration consultancy services based on principals of public private partnership. These endeavors of University are surely going to earn laurels for the University
The objectives of the University as enumerated in the University Act are:
- The objectives of the University as enumerated in the University Act are:
- To promote advanced knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit
- To make provisions for integrated courses in science and key frontier areas of Technology and other allied disciplines in the educational programmes of the University
- To offer appropriate courses relevant for the development of socially and economically depressed section of the people including agricultural technology and rural crafts
- To promote the study of the principles for which Dr. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar stood and worked during his life time, namely, national integration, social justice and democratic way of life
- To promote the study of the constitution of the world and to take appropriate measures for promoting innovations in teaching learning processes in inter-disciplinary studies and research
- To Pay special attention to the promotion of educational and economic interests and welfare of the people in general and of members belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe in particular by providing an adequate percentage of seats for them in admission