UGC Sponsored Coaching Centre was established in 2002 with the objective of imparting quality education to the students from weaker section of society, particularly SC/ST and Minorities for various competitive Examinations , Spoken English, Personality Development, Communication Skills, General and Scientific Aptitude, Computer Training along with NET/SLET Coaching.
Prof. K. L. Mahawar
UGC Sponsored Coaching Programmes
Email : email@example.com
- Library: Centre has its own library consists of 625 books for NET/SLET/JRF and other competitive examinations. Centre also created a facility to borrow books by issuing two library cards from RCP library. This is in addition to University library cards.
- Technical Support:Computer with Internet connection, Scanner, Xerox machine, Printer, advance teaching aids like LCD and OHP Projector.
- Computer Lab Facility: Recently we have established 20 computers lab for teaching computer practical classes.
- Faculty Position: Centre is inviting excellent faculties from different Universities and esteemed institutes to teach in the centre.
- Conduction of Special lecture classes: Centre is also inviting renowned resource persons who have made a mark in their respective areas of work for delivering Special lectures for preparation of Civil Service and NET Examinations.
- Counselling of the students: Time to time counselling of the students is being conducted for creating awareness about higher education and importance of UGC Merged Schemes.
- Introducing innovative teaching methods for spoken English and communication skills
- Upgradation of library facilities for the RCP
- Strengthening of infrastructure for the centre