Reasons to Opt BBAU
In any academic Institution, the quality of faculty is the most important. At BBAU, we pride ourselves in having some of the most talented and dedicated thought leaders in the country who come from the best institutions around the world. Not only are they academically and professionally amongst the best, but have high standards of moral and ethical values, so that they can be true role models.
At BBAU, the core faculty comprises distinguished academicians from the best institutions and leading professionals from the corporate world with rich industry experience. The faculty is ably guided by our Revered Vice Chancellor Prof. R.C. Sobti. Besides carrying out industry oriented consultancy and applied research, the Faculty also authored books and presents papers in their respective field of expertise.
In addition to the permanent faculty, leading professionals from the corporate world interact regularly with the students in the classroom as well as their workplaces. The students get a different insight into the subject with the rich industry experience the faculty shares with each of them. They encourage the students to look beyond the books and explore the subject with experiential learning.
ETHICAL CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE STUDENTS
- Students must be punctual in reporting to the company for the recruitment process.
- Students should not discuss any points (Package, Job profile, Location etc) at the time of interview. Any queries should be discussed with the Placement Coordinator. – It is expected that students prepare a file, in hard copy, of all their academic records when appearing for campus recruitment process.
- Candidates should always carry 4 copies of their resume (as per the college format) and 2 passport size photographs for the GD/Interview of a company.
- Student misbehaving in any manner with staff of Training and Placement Cell will be debarred from Placement.
- Students must keep their Identity Card with them at the time of PPT/Test/Group Discussion/ Interviews, and produce the same when demanded by visiting team or their representatives.
- Students are not allowed to use mobile phones in the vicinity of a company official and also are for bidden to carry the question paper out of the examination hall after the written exam.
- Students are expected to maintain decorum in all interactions with company officials such as PPT/written exam and so on.
- Students should reach for PPT/Test/Group Discussion/Interviews on time. Also Students will not be allowed to leave the hall before the PPT is completely finished. Any student found violating this will be liable to disciplinary action.
- It is compulsory for every interested candidate to attend the Pre-Placement Talk of a company in formals for which he / she has applied otherwise he / she will not be allowed to sit in the placement process of that company.
- No student will directly contact any company official for any purpose. This includes forwarding of resumes for consideration, opportunities of Internships/Dissertations etc. All communication should be channelized through Placement /Coordinator of Placement Cell.
- Students are also advised to keep a watch on the Notice Boards.
- Under no circumstances should a student negotiate with a company executive about CTC offered during the course of the selection process. Any student violating this norm will be liable to strict disciplinary action.
GENERAL RULES OF THE CENTRAL PLACEMENT CELL
- After on-site registration in BBAU placement cell, student can see or receive the notifications/information about their placement and internships in any institution.
- Students can send their CV with photographs on the email of the placement Cell.
- Students from Masters programs can see the notifications from their first semester, but only after completing their third semester are eligible to sit in any programme coordinated by BBAU placement cell. The students of MA/M.Sc/MCA programme of any schools will be eligible after completing their 3rd semester.
- Placement cell will allow only registered students of BBAU to sit in the recruitment programmes.
- If a student got selected in any of the institutions coming under the Placement Cell, he/she can't sit in interviews of any other institutions in that session.
- All the information will be sent on the email of the registered students.
- The Placement cell will take responsibility for the placement and internship of its student in reputed institution, and will intervene in case the institution changes its policy from the time of recruitment of the students.
- Placement Cell will not be responsible for absenteeism in any test, interview or any selection process which a student has to attend as part of an institution's recruiting procedure.
- Placement Cell will be helpful for the students who registered under its website.
- The role of the Placement Cell is of a facilitator and counselor for placement related activities.
- Once the student accepts the offer given by the company, he/she will be out of the placement activity.
- In case a student appears for two or more companies on a particular day then he/she will be considered selected in the company which first comes out with the final selection list and he/she will be out of the placement process of the other companies.
- Any issues to be discussed should be forwarded to the respective Placement Representative and it is his/her responsibility to take it up with the Placement Cell.
- If market situation and job scenario necessitates a revision in the Placement Policy, it will be done in a manner so as to maximize the benefit to the student community as a whole.